Join us for a night of soup and wine!
Are there rules on soup and wine pairings? Well, there are suggestions. And serving certain soups in certain bowl types? Yep, there are those too. And, there is even soup etiquette, which varies across the globe. We’ll provide you with some of these fun facts (and you can do with them what you’d like).
More importantly, we’ll have five soups for you to taste along with all their accoutrements!
We are partnering with Kimmel Orchard and Vineyard to provide five wine pairings to accompany our homemade soups. Ben will guide you through flavor profiles and perfect pairings with the Nebraska Kimmel Orchard wines.
And, what’s better than just soup and wine on a chilly Midwest January evening? To add to your experience we’ll feature two Nebraska ceramic artists, Tim Reese and Peter Scherr, and offer you opportunity to dine using their handmade wares! They will have these and other pieces available for purchase. Samples of their work featured below.
- Meal includes four soups, their accoutrements and dessert. Ice Tea, Lemonade and Water are also included.
- Doors open at 6 PM to browse ceramics. Soup and wine pairings from 6:30 – 9:00 PM.
- Additional glasses or bottles of tasted wines will be available for purchase.
- $35 per person, ages 21 and up
- Reservations 402-873-5850 or firstname.lastname@example.org