We all know the importance of a good Bloody Mary. It cures the previous night, puts much needed sodium in your blood, and is always around for making a day buzz acceptable under any circumstance.
Get your tickets NOW!!! CLICK HERE
5 tickets for $10 | 12 tickets for $20
Nebraska City Tourism and Commerce would like to invite you to compete in this years’ Nebraska Bloody Mary State Championship! This will be the 4th State Championship we have hosted at our Arbor Day Festival and we are expecting a great crowd again this year! We have made a few changes to the competition this year that we hope will make it the best Nebraska Bloody Mary State Championship yet! We will have a beer garden and a band as well. Below are the contest rules and official entry form. If you are interested in participating, please return your registration form and entry fee to the NCTC office no later than April 17th, 2017. We want to make sure we order enough Vodka and supplies.
- Participants must be 21 years of age or older – ID’s will be checked at the door.
- Recipes must be prepared entirely on site, during the contest.
- Entries must include Name, Address, and Telephone Number
- Contest takes place at the Fox Center from 11:00 a.m. -2:00 p.m. on Sunday, April 30, 2017.
- Set up begins at 10:00, Mixing begins at 11:00 a.m. and Judging begins at noon.
- Event will happen rain or shine
- Donations will be accepted for band and outdoor activities
- Samples may be distributed from 11:30a.m. to 2:00p.m.
- Samples will be served in 5 oz cups with ice (both provided)
- All ingredients must be brought by the competitor (vodka will be provided).
- $25 Entry fee includes: Name/logo on t-shirts and printed advertising. 4 btls of Chase vodka, ice & cups
- Park on west side of the building for loading and unloading
There are five (5) categories that will be awarded this year.
- Best Overall Nebraska Bloody Mary
- Best Bloody Mary by a Bar/Restaurant
- Best Bloody Mary by an Independent
- Best Garnish
- People’s Choice
Each winner will receive a trophy with bragging rights and $100 to the bartender. The Best Overall Nebraska Bloody Mary will receive $500 and also have their name added to the NBMSC Commemorative Plaque that will be displayed at each Nebraska Bloody Mary State Championship!
So, do you think your Bloody Mary is the best? Sign up to compete!
To Enter – print your registration form HERE!
Registration must be completed by April 15th!
Eat, Drink and be Mary!