At Arbor Day Farm, it’s more than an apple orchard. It’s where memories are hand-picked all season long. Take a look at all there is to see and do across the farm:
- Shop for pre-picked apples by the bag or bushel.
- Savor the season’s best flavors: hand-dipped caramel apples, apple cider, apple pie, and more.
- Journey into the orchards on a free hayrack ride and pick your own apples. Available weekends Sept. 23 – Oct. 21, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sample heirloom apples on weekends, 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. (Sept. 30 – Oct. 31)
- Climb aboard the Discovery Ride for a guided tour of the farm and Preservation Orchard. Rides available daily at 1 p.m. and hourly on weekends from noon to 5 p.m.
- Zigzag your way through the corn maze.
- Head to the pumpkin patch for fun, photo opportunities, and giant pumpkins. Pumpkins available for picking now!
- Take part in Living History Weekends inside the mansion and out on the grounds. Available Sept. 23 – Oct. 29, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Shimmy your way skyward with our Tree Climbing activity Sept. 23 and Oct 7, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
This and so much more is waiting for you to explore! Activities available with regular admission. Discovery Rides tickets are an additional $5 per person. Call 402-873-8717 for more information.
Make it the perfect getaway with an overnight stay at Lied Lodge. Reserve your stay online or by calling 800-546-5433.