At Arbor Day Farm, it’s more than an apple orchard. It’s where memories are hand-picked all season long. Take a look at all there is to see and do across the farm:
- Shop for a variety of pre-picked apples by the bag or bushel.
- Savor the season’s best flavors: hand-dipped caramel apples, apple cider, apple pie, and more.
- Journey into the orchards on a free hayrack ride and pick your own apples. Choose the 20-pound u-pick bag and receive five pounds free! Hayrack rides are available weekends only through Oct. 29, 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Sample heirloom apples on weekends, 12 p.m. to 3 p.m. (through Oct. 29).
- Climb aboard the Discovery Ride for a guided tour of the farm and Preservation Orchard. Rides available daily at 1 p.m. and hourly on weekends from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Zigzag your way through the corn maze.
- Head to the pumpkin patch for fun, photo opportunities, and giant pumpkins. Pumpkins available for picking now!
- Purchase an All-Access Day Pass and receive a free pumpkin through November 5!
- Take part in Living History Weekends inside the mansion and out on the grounds. Available Sept. 23 – Oct. 29, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
This and so much more is waiting for you to explore! Activities available with regular admission. Discovery Rides tickets are an additional $5 per person. Call 402-873-8717 for more information.
Make it the perfect fall getaway with an overnight stay at Lied Lodge. Reserve your stay online or by calling 800-546-5433.